| Page last updated at 15. 12. 2011. 15:03 |
- Dubrovnik, Croatia latitude & longitude; 42°39'N 18°6'E.
- Altitude; 49 m (161 ft).
- The average temperature in Dubrovnik, Croatia is 16.3 °C (61 °F).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 16 °C.
- The warmest average max/ high temperature is 29 °C (84 °F) in July.
- The coolest average min/ low temperature is 6 °C (43 °F) in January & February.
- Dubrovnik receives on average 1298 mm (51.1 in) of precipitation annually or 108 mm (4.3 in) each month.
- On balance there are 119 days annually on which greater than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow or hail) occurrs or 10 days on an average month.
- The month with the driest weather is July when on balance 26 mm (1.0 in) of rain, sleet, hail or snow falls across 4 days.
- The month with the wettest weather is November when on balance 198 mm (7.8 in) of rain, sleet, hail or snow falls across 16 days.
- Mean relative humidity for an average year is recorded as 64.3% and on a monthly basis it ranges from 59% in August to 69% in May.
- There is an average range of hours of sunshine in Dubrovnik of between 3.2 hours per day in December and 11.5 hours per day in July.
- On balance there are 2523 sunshine hours annually and approximately 6.9 sunlight hours for each day.