The project titled „Competence Centre for Cyber Security of Management Systems“ was co-financed by the European Union from the European Fund for Regional Development.
CS Computer Systems Ltd. Signed the contract as the beneficiary, on behalf of all partners, including partners from the private sector
- KONČAR – Power Plant and Electric Traction Engineering Inc.
- Croatian Transmission System Operator Ltd.
and the scientific and research partner institutions:
- Croatian Academic and Research Network – CARNET – National CERT Department
- The University of Zagreb – Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing.
Competence Centre (CEKOM) for Cyber Security of Management Systems was founded to increase the competitiveness of the Croatian economy by research, development and innovating the business sector and cooperate with scientific and research institutions in cyber security of control systems.
The purpose of the project is guided by the needs of the industry to develop efficient solutions and raise the capacity of the business sector with the goal of successful commercialisation of solutions in the field of cyber security of control systems. The project partners will develop a prototype security system as a set of methodologies, tools, and services applicable in the active management of cyber security management systems. It will have a direct impact on improving the security of the national critical infrastructure.
The overall goal of the project is to improve the innovation environment and increase research, development, and innovation activities through the implementation of collaborative research and development projects of the business sector and organisations for research and dissemination of knowledge in the sector of cyber security of management systems.
CEKOM’s specific objectives for the cyber security of management systems are:
- Increasing and intensifying research and development activities in the field of cyber security of management systems
- Creating new workplaces and contributing to the reduction of the number of unemployed in the Republic of Croatia
- Industrial research and experimental development of the subject CEKOM to develop new products/services that are innovations in the global market
- Increasing the scope of cooperation between entrepreneurs and organisations for research and dissemination of knowledge, i.e., the private and scientific research sector.
The total eligible costs of the project amount to HRK 25,586,937.08, while the EU share of project financing amounts to HRK 17,506,537.44.
The project is implemented from 1 July 2020 to 1 July 2023.
Zajedno do fondova EU