Google Workspace for Education
Google Workspace for Education service is a set of tools for distant learning for teachers and students. You can access Google Workspace for Education tools with your electronic identity in the AAI@EduHr system on the skole.hr domain, with prior activation of the service.
To activate the Google Workspace for Education service for your skole.hr account, you need to create an account via CARNET info.
After activating your account, you can directly access the basic Google Workspace for Education toolkit, which includes:
- Gmail – e-mail for skole.hr user account with unlimited e-mail inbox. To receive e-mail on Google Workspace for Education Gmail you need to set up e-mail forwarding via CARNET Webmail according to the instructions (in Croatian).
- Google Classroom – for the organization of classes, distribution of tasks and communication between teachers and students.
- Drive – to store all files and access files from any device.
- Meet – for calls, video conferencing, messaging.
- Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Forms – for creating and sharing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, keeping a calendar, creating surveys or questionnaires.
- Groups – to create online groups for a team, class or other group and exchange e-mails, collaborate on projects or organise meetings.
- Jamboard – presentation board.
The Google Workspace for Education skole.hr user account can also be added to tablets from the School for Life project, according to the procedure described in the Questions and Answers (in Croatian), while detailed information can be found in the instructions (in Croatian).
For additional information on how to organise classes through the Google Workspace for Education service and tools, the Google Teach from Home page is available, as well as the workshops available on the Teaching Education pages in addition to the Google Workspace for Education.
Google Workspace for Education users do not see ads while using the service and tools, and user data is not used for analysis for dedicated advertising.