Advisory and Educational Support for the Implementation of E-learning
The CARNET Education Support Department offers advisory and educational support to institutions interested in e-learning.
Institutions interested in systematic introduction of e-learning should strategically plan the activities they shall implement to integrate e-learning into their overall work. This involves making decisions related to infrastructure, human resources, staff training, and the pedagogical and methodological paradigms to which the education offered by the institution shall be based.
In the decision-making process, the CARNET Education Support Department can offer consulting services, and during the staff training process, it offers specialized workshops tailored to the specific needs of a particular institution. The workshops cover the areas of e-learning, designing and developing teaching materials and keeping online teaching. The usual duration of training workshops is one day per topic, but the duration is flexible and depends on the needs of the education provider.
Some of the topics covered by educational workshops are:
- Introduction to e-Learning
- Teaching and learning in an online environment
- Basic and advanced use of Moodle
- Creating multimedia educational content
- Open educational content, copyright and licensing
- Using Web 2.0 tools in teaching.
Institutions in which counseling and education were realized:
- Music School Ladislav Račić
- Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Rijeka
- Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Zagreb
- Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Osijek
- Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Geodesy of the University of Split
- The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Rijeka, Centre for Teacher Education
- Educational group Zrinski, Zagreb
- Technical Polytechnic of Zagreb, School of Maritime Studies in Zadar and Technical School in Sisak – within the IPA project “Development of an Inter-County E-Learning System for Adult Education Institutions”
- The University of Applied Sciences Baltazar Zaprešić
- Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering of the University of Zagreb