G Suite for Education
Google G Suite for Education service is a set of tools for distant learning for teachers and students. Currently, the service is used by almost 100 million users worldwide. You can access G Suite for Education tools with your electronic identity in the AAI@EduHr system on the skole.hr domain, with prior activation of the service.
To activate the G Suite for Education service for your skole.hr account, you need to agree to create an account in Google’s public cloud, via the service activation pages.
After activating your account, you can directly access the basic G Suite toolkit, which includes:
- Gmail – e-mail for skole.hr user account with unlimited e-mail inbox. To receive e-mail on G Suite Gmail you need to set up e-mail forwarding via CARNET Webmail according to the instructions.
- Google Classroom – for the organization of classes, distribution of tasks and communication between teachers and students.
- Drive – to store all files and access files from any device.
- Meet – for calls, video conferencing, messaging.
- Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Forms – for creating and sharing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, keeping a calendar, creating surveys or questionnaires.
- Groups – to create online groups for a team, class or other group and exchange e-mails, collaborate on projects or organise meetings.
- Jamboard – presentation board.
The G Suite skole.hr user account can also be added to tablets from the School for Life project, according to the procedure described in the Questions and Answers, while detailed information can be found in the instructions.
For additional information on how to organise classes through the G Suite service and tools, the Google Teach from Home page is available, as well as the workshops available on the Teaching Education pages in addition to the Google G Suite for Education.
G Suite users do not see ads while using the service and tools, and user data is not used for analysis for dedicated advertising.